- First of all make a list of the things you really need, and put a maximum price per item.
- Second, visit your favorite stores some time before the sales or you can visit their online shop if they have one, so you already know what you will find. And for the buzy shops it could be very useful if you already try on the pieces you like so you now your size and the sale shopping will become a lot easier.
- Go as early as possible because the shops are still nicely organized and normally it should be less crowdy than the afternoons.
- Take a look at the trends for the next season, it’s a really nice feeling if you find a perfect spring fashion item in the winter sale and believe me you will. I have bought my current favorite winter booties in the summer sale.
- When in doubt (and when it isn’t crazy expensive) just buy it, there’s a bigger chance that you will regret not buying it. There is always a way that you can make an item work (otherwise we still have Ebay).
I know that in a lot a countries the winter sale already started but in Belgium the official beginning was today. That’s why I wanted to share some of my sale tips with you. Hope they come in handy. Please comment your sale tips if you have any, I’m really curious.